Should you better insulate your home for the summer? Here are just a few of the many benefits:
1. Insulating your attic keeps your house cooler by helping to stop heat from entering your home.
2. It also creates more even indoor temperatures, so you avoid that dreaded “hot second floor.”
3. With new home insulation in your Grand Rapids, MI home, you’ll run your AC less, saving money.
4. Many different types of insulation act as sound barriers as well, making your home quieter.
5. Finally, insulation provides year-round relief—come winter, you’ll have a cozy indoors.
Looking for home insulation 101? WMGB Home Improvement is your go-to local insulation expert. From spray foam insulation to crawl space insulation and encapsulation, we do it all.
Find out if your home can benefit from upgraded insulation. Call 616-226-5558 or contact us to schedule a home energy audit with WMGB.