1. Energy efficiency upgrades make your home more comfortable and lower energy bills.
2. We’re often asked: Can windows improve your home’s efficiency? The answer is yes!
3. If the windows in your Western Michigan home are more than 10 years old,
4. They are likely contributing to significant energy waste—as much as 30%, according to the DOE!
5. Replacement windows reduce indoor drafts, lower heating and cooling costs, and help block outside noises.
6. They’re easier to clean and maintain, with Low-E glass to slow heat transfer and insulated frames.
7. WMGB offers a variety of window styles and materials, from manufacturers like Provia, Simonton, Alside and more!
8. So that your new windows will not only improve your energy efficiency but look great as well, for years and years to come.
9. Update your windows with Western Michigan’s home energy experts.
Upgrade your home’s windows for year-round energy savings and higher indoor comfort. Call 616-333-8275 or contact us today for a free quote from WMGB.