As of August 1st, the city of Holland has been offering 20% discounts to homeowners who spend between $10,000 and $30,000 on making their home more energy-efficient. The local government recently launched a Home Energy Retrofit Program, and WMGB Home Improvement takes pride in being part of this movement.
What’s the Holland Energy Retrofit Program All About?
This program offered by the Holland Energy Fund makes it easy for homeowners to pay for energy improvement projects, such as installing glass block windows in Lansing, MI. This financial option combines qualifying criteria, low fixed rates, and payment convenience on your Holland Board of Public Works electric bill.
How Do I Qualify For This?
To participate, you have to be a homeowner in the City of Holland, MI. You should also schedule a home energy assessment, along with implementing an energy efficiency improvement plan with the help of a certified contractor, such as WMGB Home Improvement. Lastly, you should spend at least $10,000 on eligible home improvement projects.
Benefits of Participating In This Program
Being eligible in this program entitles you to the following benefits:
- Financial Rewards – Qualified properties will be eligible for a 20% discount and as much as $3,500 in rebates from SEMCO® and BPWD.
- Financial Options – This will provide you with a wide range of payment options, such as the Holland Energy Fund’s On-Bill Loan Program.
- Coverage – This will cover items that are part of the Michigan Energy Measures Database and renewable energy upgrades for eligible homes.
- Lower Energy Bills – This will help lessen your energy consumption for more savings.
- Increased Comfort Levels – Becoming part of this program will allow you to enjoy a cozier home.
We’ll send an energy technician to your home to conduct a full energy audit – a complete assessment of your home and surrounding area. This aims to reduce the amount of energy used and lost due to inadequate insulation in your home. You can count on our inspector to work with you and to recommend energy-efficient solutions, such as investing in a glass block in Lansing, MI.
By participating in this financial program, you have the assurance of enjoying a livable home and more energy savings. Expect WMGB Home Improvement to discuss the entire process of this financial option and show you how you can get up to $9,500 in rebates.
Call us today at (616) 226-8580 for more information about this financial option. You may also learn more about our block windows in Grand Rapids, MI, by filling out our contact form today.