Glass block windows are known for their privacy, ample lighting, and design. They have excellent shapes and textures that can be easily matched with various parts of the house. Today, we will breathe new life into your glass block.
Here are five tips for making the best use of glass block windows in the decorating world:
1. Add natural light – Glass block windows in Grand Rapids, MI, can be used in different areas in the home, such as the basement. When closed, you can enjoy the watertight and mold resistant features of glass block windows. When unfastened, you can let in natural light into your basement area.
2. Illuminate strategically – To maximize the natural light, use them strategically. You can ask your local expert to spread out your glass block windows in checkerboard pattern. This creates a new look wherever they’re installed. It also gives an airy and peaceful feel to your interior.
3. Highlight patterns – You can also have your glass block in Lansing, MI, in vertical or horizontal patterns. Houzz.com also suggests using glass blocks in a diamond shape. With their texture and shape, you can create something unique and stylish for your household.
4. Play with their geometric appeal – For those who want something more contemporary, use a grid of glass blocks. These embedded glass block windows look spectacular, especially during the day. The best part is that glass block windows are strong and sturdy. That’s beauty and function rolled into one.
5. Let in some fresh air – WMGB Home Improvement installs windows with air-vent option. If you want your glass block windows in Lansing, MI, to serve as a source of ventilation in your bathroom, we can do that. The glass block windows that we install are even easy to maintain.
Maximize the use of your glass block windows today. Here, we have a professional team that is trained and equipped to work on different types of homes. We are also licensed, LED-certified builders are in great standing with the Grand Rapids Home Builders Association.
Aside from installing glass block windows, we also work on egress windows, doors, and more. Learn more about us by calling (616) 226-8580. We’ll be ready to assist you.