Are you looking to improve your Michigan home’s comfort, health, and safety? Or maybe you want to save money on your utility bills. Well, there’s no better time to optimize your home performance! Take advantage of the rebates and incentives currently available to Michigan homeowners and finance your next project!
There are a lot of different rebates and incentives currently available to Michigan homeowners for energy efficient home improvements. WMGB takes extra care to stay knowledgeable on what is currently available so that our team of experts can be there to walk you through the entire process.
Inflation Reduction Act Tax Credits & Rebates
The Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) bill was signed into law in August 2022, and within it are a lot of programs to make it easier—and more affordable—to upgrade your home.
- The Energy Efficient Home Improvement Tax Credit will cover up to 30% of the total cost of qualifying home improvements. This credit has a $1,200 combined annual limit on a list of eligible services, including insulation, air sealing, energy audits, energy efficient windows, and more. You can claim the credit multiple years in a row, from 2022-2032.
- The Inflation Reduction Act created two new rebate programs that will offer rebates for a variety of energy efficiency home improvements, including insulation, air sealing, heat pumps, and much more. These rebates are not available yet—funds have been allocated, but each state will need to determine how they plan to implement the rebate programs. WMGB will provide an update as soon as we know more about when the Inflation Reduction Act rebates will be available in Michigan!
Holland Energy Program
As the leading insulation contractor in Holland, MI, WMGB Home Improvement has partnered with the Holland Energy Program and can help you receive up to half-off in Holland home grants and insulation rebates! By using our services you can get:
- 20% rebate grant from the Holland Energy Fund
- Average energy savings of 15%-25%
- Semco & BPW rebates up to $6,500
- Increased home value (at least 5%) with Pearl Certification
- Easy on-bill financing through the BPW starting at 4.99%
Upgrade Your Home With WMGB Home Improvement
When it comes to your home’s performance, you can trust WMGB. Our team of experts has received multiple credentials and qualifications to provide energy efficient and affordable home renovations that Holland and surrounding areas can count on. We offer multiple payment options and will be there with you every step of the way when navigating through the available tax credits and rebates.